Saturday 24 April 2010

Bad Agent Sydney T. Cat

I haven't done much writing in April. However, I have had Mr Husband's family visiting, an epic road trip down to the beautiful Smokey Mountains in Tennessee with said in-laws, a friend's wedding, an unexpected glut of visitors stranded for days thanks to the Eyjafjallajokull volcano (there's a name I didn't know before last week) and a vomiting bug.

Somewhere in there I fostered 4 teensy kittens with impressive editing skills (I only take on the most talented kitties). Thanks to shameless self-promotion they wheedled their way onto Bad Agent Sydney T. Cat's blog. Kittens, eh? Take a look and see what they've been up to.

Added - Warning: blog link contains photo of me looking a bit rubbish and about 20 years older than normal. Please send Oil of Olay.

No comments: