Friday 5 November 2010

50 Stories For Pakistan Arrives and Other Good News





















This is my very own copy of 50 Stories For Pakistan sitting on my kitchen table.
And look! Here is my story, Lines.











And here is me holding my book.















I've read about half the stories now and they really are very good. You can read one in about the length of time it takes for a kettle to boil, which suits me very well.

In other news, I've had a story accepted by the wonderful magical realism/speculative fiction magazine, Three-Lobed Burning Eye, which will be out in their latest issue and also in their next anthology, apparently. I am very happy about this, although I don't know if it will be as suitable for elderly relatives as Christmas presents as 50 Stories For Pakistan.

No comments: